Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my first blog. I guess I should start with a little bit of information about me. I love books reading and writing them. My interests are as varied as my personalities: Romance, Mystery, Sci-Fi, and Thrillers. I always have a large to be read pile of books. The type I choose depends solely on my mood at the time.

My husband and I have been married for almost twenty years. It is hard to believe that we're old enough for it, but it's true. Between the kids, the pets, and the husband life is never dull. We live in the Midwest and have endured, I mean enjoyed a lot of snow and ice this winter.

I am an unpublished author working towards my goal of publication. It is a long journey, but I am up for the trip. Hey, I'm a mom, I'm prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment